Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Wow I haven't written since Thurs...4 days, that's a while considerin that I post like every single day :P

Thurs me and L hit the mall, talked about gettin me to go to Florida with them, got some food, etc, waited for the pharmacy to drop off some drugs, haha.

Fri was some GOOD TIMES. We went to Philthy McNasty's (used to be Mosquito Moe's...that 1 time we went there for G's bday back in the day but couldn't stay cuz somebody was underage...don't remember who :P). G got wasted on HALF a bottle of Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple. Oh my. Then we headed downstairs cuz they have a dance floor. G wasn't feelin too good so we jetted after and she couldn't drive :P I honestly don't remember what happened during the 6 min walk to the car from the bar but I do remember somethin was fuckin hilarious, cuz I was smashed. Oh and I accidentally smacked Al in the boob really really hard, haha. Well I meant to smack her there but just not that hard. So L had to drive G's car home and we've all had alcohol in our system (Al and L only had a little). We see cop cars ahead on the road and L's like, ohhhhh Lidia does NOT need R.I.D.E. tonight! LOL

Saw Harold & Kumar go to White Castle on Sat. Sun I was supposed to go out with Aaron again (from Thurs AND Sat) but shit happened so me and G went to Timmy's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home