Thursday, August 05, 2004

Finally saw The Bourne Supremacy last night. It was good...tho I don't really remember what happened in the 1st movie. Haha, I'm Jason Bourne! Except I can only wish I knew how to fight and shoot like that :P Well not shoot, but you know...might come in handy, I dunno. Aaron's nuts, he's gonna join up for another class. Some word I don't even know what he said or how to pronounce...I think he's determined to master every martial arts that exists in the world so he'll be a FIGHTING MACHINE!! Haha.

We're goin out again tonight. We've discovered the 1 other game he can beat me at...foosball. No contest there. I just plain suck but then again he plays ALL the time and I've played maybe 5 times in my entire life so that's just cheatin, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home