Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I know I said many posts ago that I'd give the down low on the Aaron situation, cuz it's a lotta stuff and I've just been lazy about it but here it is.

Let's just say he's got a history...baggage, I guess...like you DON'T EVEN KNOW!  That in itself is about an hr's conversation right there. Then there's my own thing--I just don't do bf's.  I'm not a relationship person.  I honestly don't think I can be with one person. I like goin out and such but I think it's cuz I'm not too fond of the connotations of exclusivity.  I like bein single.  Is that wrong?  Maybe I'm a commitophobe, I dunno.  I've experienced matters of the heart and I've seen what trouble gettin in too deep can bring.  And you know what?  It really is a lot easier just not to go there.  One of the things I hate the most is seein someone get hurt.  They have pain, I have pain, it's too much drama.  And I'd rather not put Aaron thru that.  I like spendin time with him and it's mutual but I purposefully haven't crossed 'that' line with him yet cuz once you do, you can't change it and it's a bitch if you wanna go back to just bein friends.  I like him but there's a buncha things in the way.  Well, I got over most of those (some I just didn't care about, the past is the past and I don't judge) but they're the type of things that stay in the back of your mind.  And they should cuz it affects my future.  But then I'm not thinkin that far ahead (should it not even work out anyway) but then again, you can say that I should cuz why go forward with it knowin what you're gettin into and then changin your mind about it later on?  Ugh, so complicated!!  And I'm not sayin all that I wanna say but that's pretty much the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home