Sunday, July 25, 2004

To elaborate on that...LOL...we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and the Bier Markt (beer market) for drinks.  

I met Lana's friends and they're like, so how do you know Lana?  I'm like, I don't...I'm friends with that blonde chick and she knows her from school, haha.  And 1 of them goes to the same school as me and doin another yr too ;)  We bonded as the lonely ones goin for a smoke. 

The Bier Markt--L wanted to go there but we're not beer drinkers at all.  Fish was supposed to take us, as the only non-virgin to the market, but oh well.  So it was all beer haha, but it's a bar so they have other stuff too so it was alright.  It's chill--there's music and a live band too, totally packed. 

So when in Rome...me and L had Sleeman Honey Brown somethin and it was actually decent.  I never drink beer cuz I don't like it so I was suprised it didn't taste like piss.  And then we all got hammered, haha.  You know how they say there's the side of you everyone sees and then there's the side that comes out after a few drinks?  Lana went INSANE LOL  I think that night was the funniest thing I've ever experienced.  Movin onto the floor, we were in front of the stage, we danced, she got her ass bday smacked by the singer, got hit on by a few middle aged men, haha. Her other friend who came late to dinner was a very FRIENDLY chick, haha. She was sittin there out of it and lookin like she was gonna spew but still havin fun anyway :P  We had to jet and she was like, awww you're leavin?  Then latched onto my arm and hands and goin, don't leave don't leave! Hahaha.

Those peeps were the coolest, it was like we hung out all the time instead of havin just met a few hrs ago. 
*Nerd voice* Yay, new friends! LOL  We gotta do this again. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home