Saturday, July 17, 2004

It won't let me do long posts so...I wanted to give the details cuz it just makes the story better! 
 
About the car...the wheel's messed and somethin, I dunno what it is, fell off but that's it.  My mom calls home tellin me and brother to go push the car home cuz it was just around the corner down the street.  But then the axel or wheel or whatever was bent up so it couldn't move so we had to wait for my dad to get home cuz the CAA thing is only under his name. So the car's facin the opposite direction cuz it turned around (but it's on the right side so it's on the outside lane so it wasn't like in the middle of all the traffic) and the 4-way lights are on so if you have any brains or observation skills at all, you can see that you'd hafta take the other lane all the way from the intersection.  But no, we saw all these idiots comin like a metre away from the car before realizin they had to change lanes....like that fool woman.

And P...since my mom took the car I drive, we were out a ride.  I walk to her house, we walk back to mine, she calls him, I give him directions, he picks her up and they go, they come back, I walk her home, then I walk back to my house.  This is what I deal with, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home