Friday, July 09, 2004

Alan left a couple msgs but I'm always losin my cell so I could never pick up any of his calls or even call him back cuz his number was in there :P Oh well. What's with the eagerness anyway?? Haha.

I thought maybe we'd go play pool or somethin after G got off work so I'd get a chance to ask her if she wanted to go chill with us but...couldn't exactly do that without his digits so I just went to G's house.

I'm gettin into The Stills. That's WEIRD. Cuz they're an indie band and I don't even really like rock/emo/whatever (see, I don't even know what that stuff is, haha).

I'm goin out with Fish, Kim and Cat tonight for dinner/drinks at East Side cuz we always say we'll get together but never did til now. Fish and Cat, heehee *Lame!* Ah old hs times...remember the rave, bball, softball, the bbq...the 'incident' in the rotunda :P Well, that wasn't good times but I'll remember that for the resta my life, that's for damn sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home