Saturday, July 03, 2004

Oh and who did we see?? TRAVIS!! From hs! Hahahaha!! I thought I recognized him and I pointed him to P and she's like, yeah that's him! He was shitfaced but he still knew who we were...even tho he completely realized the 2nd time he saw us later, haha. P tried to use Travis to get that psycho kid to back up. I still have no idea if they knew eachother or what...

We bounced at like 2:30 and psycho kid was gettin frustrated I guess cuz he was runnin noise as we were walkin to the car. And of course P was gettin mad with the shit comin outta his mouth cuz he got denied. He got feisty and if anybody knows P she got twice as nasty. He was still goin at it, yellin from across the parkin lot and Travis was there too. I'm not sure if they were still yellin to us or at these guys, cuz all of sudden some guys came runnin holdin pipes or somethin and started hittin this other guy. So this big fight broke and we're like, OK let's get the fuck outta here! He was on the ground and the guys who hit him had jetted. I dunno if they kept fightin after we drove out or what.

So that was a interesting night. G's sleepin over. We had to go to my house first, then we drove in separate cars to hers to drop off her car and then I drove us back to my house, haha. Don't ask. Madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home