Saturday, July 03, 2004

Ohhhhh damn.

Well L got sick while we were on the way so we had to turn around and drop her home, and went to Fox & Fiddle instead. Since we weren't goin downtown, we were there pretty early like 11ish and it was pretty dry.

Biker Boy

Me, G, and P chilled in a booth (where they did the light shutoff thing and we were sittin there in pure darkness :P) and munched on nachos. Some guy was standin against our booth and kept lookin over and P was tryin to tell me he was givin me eye but it was loud like whoa in there so I kept sayin what. She totally yelled, THAT GUY IS CHECKIN YOU!! and I blatantly turned around cuz I didn't know he was that close. Hey what's up, haha. But apparently it was another 1 of this friends that was interested. Dude wearin a motorcycle racin jacket. He bought me a drink but there wasn't any room in the booth for all of them so they went to the patio and we sat with them at a bigger table later on. Long story short, he's NINETEEN!! And just turned! Holy fuckers. See, I knew better and asked straight up. I didn't believe it, I even asked to see his ID, haha. I told him he was too young for me but I guess we can still dance. So we all got on the floor. P pushed his friend against the wall and bubbled, hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home