Sunday, June 27, 2004

We were gonna go to Steam last night but went to Tonic instead. We walked up to the line oustide but the bouncer told us to come in right at the door in front of everybody else. We're like, huh? Sweet! I dunno why we were so special but I'm not arguin! You hafta understand, this only happens with the skanky blonde chicks with big racks at all the clubs :P So that was nice. It looks a lot better but they put couches in the middle of the floor which is retarded.

Came across a lotta...interesting...ppl. These gay/maybe not gay group of guys we kept runnin into, this fat motherfucker with not 1 but 2 girls with him (I DO NOT understand that one! He was nasty and big as hell, he fuckin bowled us over just walkin by, the rude ass), the cool dude with the world's biggest fro haha, and OMG these 2 dirty dirty old guys who have no business clubbin started on us separately and then tag-teamed us later on. That was so creepy, I have no words for it. Disgusting. They came on both sides of us and put their arms around me and L. We weren't havin it, so we moved but they kept comin. 1 of them was gettin too close and when he started to dance up on me, that was it. Like WTF. I elbowed him in the balls, hahaha! Cuz he was tall and I wasn't havin that shit touch me.

We got our pic taken for some promo thing so I hafta check if it's up yet. We jetted, got some McD's, G slept over. She had to take Heather to work this morning so she was in and out before anyone could notice, haha. But I had to fuckin wake up that early too to let her out and lock the door (I woulda gave her keys but I dunno where the spare is)...then I slept in til 3 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home