Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I scored Evanescence tickets! :D Last I checked, they had nuthin but 400s left so I was like ah fuck it. But I was checkin last night and they put up some seats in the 200s. Yeah...fuckin...right! I was gonna go to the Tickmaster at the mall but I didn't catch Meg online so I couldn't ask her to get them for her and whoever else or not (if she's not online, it's cuz her Messenger kicked her off and she's not home to log on again...cuz she's ALWAYS got it on haha, no joke). And then I was out tonight but I talked to her later on and got it all sorted. I bought them online so we should be good to go. Me and probably P, and Meg and Kev and 1 other person she knows. Sweet!!

I didn't really feel like it, but I did somethin with Aaron today, haha. I was kinda in a meh mood but we went to play pool and I drove myself so we were in separate cars, haha. I didn't wanna deal with the drop-off biz :P Him and his buddy Chris think I'm a total hustler now cuz I beat them enough times, haha. And then I said I had to go drop somethin at a friend's when he asked what I was doin later. I said I'd call him to see what's goin on...I actually went home and THEN called him and said I was goin home, hahaha. I'm evil, I know.

Le sigh, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home