Saturday, June 12, 2004

P is pure jokes. That girl is CRAZY. She came by my house when I was still in my pjs and we chilled til L called to go to the mall. She drives like a maniac. We bought Vick a Roots outfit, I finally got Av's CD, got some food. G met up with us later for bubble tea. The only free tables in the place were in the smokin room so we asked to sit in there. They said only if we were smokin. Well fine. Me and P went for a smoke run to the gas station to get cigs for me and a cigar for her, and picked up a jacket at my house. Oh man, it was a den of fog in there, haha. And all day, she was drivin around like she was in video game, speedin, gettin lost, beats up, window down with a cigar in her hand. And she didn't hafta steal the truck this time, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home