Sunday, June 20, 2004

19 hrs til the MMVAs! Then I can finally take this damn wristband off :P I had to get my brother to round the pointy edges with scissors cuz I kept slashin myself when I moved my arm around. I really hope I get to see Kayne, Hoobastank, or Evanescence perform tomorrow...or at least hear them live wherever I'll be standin.

I'm waitin here for Meg to get on MSN to see how we're gonna meet up, but she's not on and she's got work tomorrow. Anyway, I went out with Aaron tonight. We went to D&B's where we cleaned out those addictive machines where you make a buncha coins fall over the ledge. We got like 1600 tickets worth, haha! Then we went glow-in-the-dark mini putting again cuz he felt he had to beat me this time. I love winning :D

Lalalala...I dunno how it's gonna work with not bein allowed to bring a jacket or bag in with me to the awards...or a camera. This should be interesting. Watch me on TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home