Friday, July 02, 2004

Fuckin P drops by my house again at noon today. After not seein her for like 2 weeks and her not even bein able to come to the bbq yesterday, she comes the day I'm totally out of it. You know those days when you've been drinkin and you really REALLY need all the sleep you can get.

I had to wake up and get outta bed. I'm like, who the FUCK would do this to me, cuz they all know I was smashed last night.

There the chick is with a silver suitcase and a bigass bag. I thought she had run away from home...not the way I was hopin to start my day. But it was all her hairstylin stuff she was takin home from school for exams. It was too heavy to carry all the way home so she stopped by here, haha. We talked for a while then she left.

The bbq was good times. This yr we had it at L's house and we got FED. We ate, sunned ourselves, watched the soccer game, chilled upstairs, downstairs, outside. All my liquor is gone, haha...except Vick accidentally took the resta my vodka home, the stealer :P We took the gayest pictures ever, hahaha. Half of them jetted and me, L, Shaun, G, Nat and Nat's sister went to see The Notebook. WRONG movie to watch when you're well on your way to bein smashed. Slow, dramatic chick flick + alcohol-induced sleepiness = naptime! The parts I paid attention to were good tho. We all heard it was a sad movie so L made me bring a pack of Kleenex, haha. Wasn't that sad tho, I liked it.

I called Aaron while we were at the movies but he didn't pick up. I think he might be kinda upset at me cuz I think we were supposed to see that DVD after the bbq thing but anyway. Mama's got some sortin out to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home