Monday, July 19, 2004

The Maddy is sweet...and fuckin big.  It's so chill, I like it.  I got Fish to go with us cuz she's been before so she was like our tourguide.  We bumped into 1 of Fish's friends from Queen's and he was WASTED, haha.  He was cool...forgot his name tho :P 

They made my Tom Collins with Malibu, wtf.  Yechhhh.  Esp my history with coconut rum :P  I might've thrown up.  But our server was a sweetie, and she brought me a normal one.  "Finger in the water?  I was like, is that a new drink I haven't heard of?" LOL 

Played pool...there were these freaks who had just the 7 ball on the table left and for some reason kept tryin to sink it for like 10 mins with trick shots that obviously weren't workin when they knew we wanted the next game.  We were like, dude IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, GIVE IT UP!  A cutie asked to play darts but we were jettin and the girls were too ahead of me already so I couldn't stay.  Fuckers, haha. 

G slept over and woke me up early.  That girl even reads a magazine noisily, good god. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home