Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Fish, I'm so sorry I missed you! She's been takin hip hop dance classes and last night was their lil recital thing, haha. P came over and we got caught up on what movie to watch and callin our boys and her tellin me the funny ass story about her day (she dented her car and Marcus fixed it for her NO CHARGE the same day before anyone realized...after she had SLAPPED him!!), so we got to the community centre late and they were already done and gone. Damn, I wanted to see Fish get down :P

But me and P ended up sneakin into the movies (yeah baby, cuz we're ghetto like that, haha)...this and all that biz with Aaron and Marcus...Aaron came up after his akidojamudo whatever class and watched I, Robot with us. Even tho we missed a bit at the start cuz we didn't even have tix so we didn't know the start time or could go to the lobby to check, haha...and P was in the Spiderman 2 theatre while we waited for Aaron to come. "I've seen it, but I'll just sit in there til he's here." LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home