Friday, August 13, 2004

Yesterday was cool. Me and Al went to the mall, got some food, visited the cute cuddlies at the pet store ("Devil cat! Devil cat!"...."Chin-CHILLA!" LOL), tried to shop for 'other ppl', hahaha. I love hangin with Al...makes me laugh all the time...we get eachother :) We were supposed to go to dinner with Pris but she had Ikea errands to do :P But yeah, she's got her condo now! It's still bein done and she's not movin in til like Jan but...sweeeet. We picked up some 'house-warming' stuff for her and we all went to check out her new place. Oh yeah, for those who don't know me and my shitbox, who don't understand the deal with it...Al knows LOL Apparently, my car is "berserko". I had to get her to back out my car in the Timmy's parkin lot and it even took her like 3 tries :P Friggin tight space and ppl comin in every time we reversed! Good times.

Anyway, Pris' apt is niiiiiice. There will be a make-out/Xbox room with the glass door LOL We chilled, looked at her Egypt pix, and talked for like 3 hrs. I have 1 thing to say: christening party, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home