Friday, August 20, 2004

If you were a Sarah MacLachlan fan, you woulda loved the concert last night...obviously. Me? Not so much. You just can't get into it if you're not totally in love with the artist you're seein or don't even have their latest album :P I knew only a few of her songs (I was just waitin for "Sweet Surrender", haha) so I was pretty much sittin there with my head back against the bar, with half of Pris' jacket over me tryin not to freeze to death (yeah it got fuckin chilly that night!). Kinda boring but alright I guess...just not my thing. Place was packed tho...Toronto loves her, lemme tell ya that. She's got 2 shows...she's Canadian! She's sweet and talented and a funny lady (who knew?) but god that was a tame show for me. S'all good tho...free tix...I tried to get wasted, haha.

Me and Pris were at Ontario Place since like 4:30, walkin around and stuff. We were even there for the opener (Butterfly Boucher...but pronounced "like voucher but with a b"...sounds so much better as 'booshay', haha). Long show. Sarah just kept comin back out...I was just gettin like, how many songs is she gonna DO?? 2 hrs for her...over at 11:20...street car, subway, and bus took til 1:45...needed food and somethin hot, ate a Blast bar for dinner, haha...dropped Pris off, got home at 2 :P I got memories from seein Ont. Place tho. I haven't been there since I was a kid. Crazy.

Saw a lotta lesbians, haha. Then I realized, oh yeah...Lilith Fair, hahaha. Shut up, I love gay ppl. I'm sure somethin else funny/interesting happened but I really don't remember. Oh yeah, they taped the show for her DVD so you just might see me. I got a blue Polo cap on, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home