Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Another 1 of those mornings. Me and P went to Q's and Timmy's last night and I went to bed early at 2, haha. Whole 6 hrs sleep. I actually ate breakfast today, ha. My breakfasts would normally be considered lunch to most ppl.

Me and L on the phone yesterday:

"Wow I'm suprised you're up."
"It's 2 o'clock!"
"Yeah but you like to do the 3-4 o'clock."
"Haha...shut up, I do the 1 o'clock, thanks."

Oh and while at the mall, me and L were mockin G in how she always says she doesn't have money and has all these bills to pay even tho she has a job yet keeps buyin these things she doesn't need, cuz she wanted to go into this ring store. Not even 2 steps into the place, L blurts out this lil gem:

"...oh, so you got money to sperm."

LMAO

The girl workin there most likely heard and was tryin not to laugh I think. We were first just stunned at what she said and L's there with her mouth open, then we're like, what??? Then of course, we laughed til we almost died. I assume she was tryin to say both 'spend' and 'burn' at the same time. She's like, Freudian slip Freudian slip! And I just had to say that THAT loud just as I was walkin in!!

Fuckin priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home