Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Indian was cool, it's a bit more clubby now. It was me, Fish, Kim, Cat, Fish's friend Mike, his friend Al, his other friend Al and these 2 girls Grace and Heather. We played pool, chilled, talked. I had nuthin to drink, go me. That was a fun Sat...Kim's sauna car, Fish's flight attendant get-up, a nasty lapdance..."That's just WRONG." Haha. We know Al's dirty lil secret. Holy crap. Crazy.

Sunday was good too. L, Pris, G, Vick, and Fish went to Milestone's for dinner and I met up with them later. Between the 6 of us, there were 4 cars. Why? I dunno. Can you say environment? Then we went to Timmy's where this group of teenage boys sat unusually close to us, haha.

So the Olympics are over. We ended up with 12 medals. Good try :P

MTV Awards were good. As usual, it was mostly ppl I didn't really wanna win but oh well. Usher is a man-whore. I'm singin my confessions...oh it's startin to rain...I'm gettin all wet...I better take my shirt off...AGAIN. Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home