Thursday, September 02, 2004

"Thor? Who's Thor?"
"The god of...hammers!"

That was so damn funny...you had to be there. Yeah I played Trouble with my brother today. It was that or Monopoly or Life, the 2 slowest most un-exciting games there are.

I got some random hs memories that just came into my head so I thought I'd share them. Like Fish and Shy's interpretive presentation in drama class with them prancin around the room with coloured chiffon above their heads while a tape played of Shy goin, "...are you art? Am I art? Is art art?" LOL Shit. And I just forgot what the other one was. My short-term memory is shocking. God I'm useless, haha.

So I actually stayed in. Figured I should since I've been goin out a lot lately. We shoulda did somethin with L and Vick before they left, but they gotta get up at 8 am so guess not :P I TOLD them about the hurricanes, who's right again? I can't believe they're still goin, the fools! I talked to L tonight tho...we'll be callin eachother with phone cards, hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home