Saturday, September 04, 2004

I forgot to go buy a long distance card to call L and Vick. I wonder if they're OK over there. In Treasure Island, heeheehee. I thought about goin to the mall to pick up a Goldline card but not with what I'm wearin...and I'm not about to change. And I don't wanna get another 1 of those no-name shit cards at the corner store.

I'm such a dumb rass. Turns out my only class is on Thurs not Tues, which means I DO start class this week! Argh! I got it confused with my winter semester class. I'm so not ready for this.

I'm deliberating whether I should go over to G's to check my email (and to give her facial cleanser that she forgot this morning back) or call Fish to do somethin low-key (like chill and check email at HER house, haha). In any case, SNL Cheri Oteri eppy at 11:30...exxxxcellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home