Friday, September 10, 2004

The events of 2 days all in a shrink-wrapped package.....dinner and DQ with G yesterday (Mint Oreo Blizzard, what!), actually thinkin about considerin workin there cuz they don't DO anythin really haha, got the phone card, called their room but they were out so I left a nice msg which included the word 'whores', my grandma's outta the hospital :) Always a good thing...what a fighter woman she is.

Calls from Fish, Aaron, and Alan, good lord! This is a bigger deal than you think...obviously because I know what they were about and I don't hafta tell you why! Haha :P

So I had class today. New semester, new course, same room, same prof. I swore that I would get to this class on time cuz every single yr, for every single 1st class of a new semester, I'm late. I don't try to be but it's just become tradition. I really tried this time...this was my absolute last class ever and I wanted to be on time. No. There was some fender-bender with a bus and a car and the bus I was on had to be re-routed and everybody had to get off and wait for the next one. Yeah...late.

Ticketmaster's site is bein a bastard. I tried seein what tix I can get on the computers at school but I was only gettin 100s way at the back. Balls.

I have no idea if L and Vick are home yet. I don't remember if they said they'd be back today or were leavin today. Or if they had left Florida at all cuz of the hurricane mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home