Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Adventures of me, I tell ya...doin laundry, goin to the hospital to visit my grandma, lil errands. I really hafta get the shit I say I'm gonna do done :P

OK! Even tho L and Vick are gonna be back tomorrow, I think I'll get that damn card anyway since me, Al, and G are gonna go out today. I can call Jason, Angie, and whoever with the time left.

Avril Lavigne's doin a concert in Nov :) But of course the show's on a Thurs...the day I have my ONE class! Bastards. Looks like I'll be skippin that day! But then I was thinkin, you never know if somethin important's gonna happen so...but if I score floor tix, then I'll def keep them...if I can't make it to the show, then I'll sell them. They're on pre-sale tomorrow...time to take down Ticketmaster!

Ugh, this month is gonna suck up all my money. Fish wants to see This is Our Youth this week and Pris wants to go to the Turner/Whistler/Monet exhibit at the AGO. Yeah that's right, I can have culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home