Monday, September 06, 2004

Al called me today and woke me up again. Damn Al! Always doin that! So the drain in her tub is messed up so she can't take a shower and it's Labour Day so the Y's closed. And she won't go at my house or Mike's hence, she chose to wallow in her own filth rather than come out with me and G. Her words. Cuz she's a filthy filthy girl ;)

So I'm all tired and had to get G to go to Timmy's (open all yr round, score! Haha) for some coffee. I'm good now.

We went to Fobtown to look around, picked up Heather from work, went to Rogers Video, another Shopper's...still didn't get a calling card. Oh I forgot, we called L and Vick yesterday before we watched the movie! They're OK, the storm wasn't THAT bad where they are. I got so excited to talk to them, I'm such a loser haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home