Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Baaaaaaam! Canada won, baby! Me and L went to BP to eat and I thought I saw Travis go out the door. And then L spotted some other guys who went to hs with us. Holy crap, they were ALL there in the bar area. Turns out they were the freaks yellin their lungs out at the game. I'm like, I'm gonna go over and tell them to SHUT UP, BITCHES!...Oh it's OK, we know them LOL

We went to G's to watch the rest of the game and shit. Played with Sarah's camera phone...took pictures of Heather's sexy ass. Sarah felt like playin hair stylist and put curly waves in my hair. They said I'd look prom-y if it wasn't for my 'Bluenotes outfit', haha.

I'm tired but goin to bed before 12 seems wrong. I got up before I wanted to cuz I had to go with my grandma to the doctor's today. I went to bed at 1:30 a couple days ago and what's bad is that I consider that early :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home