Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It looks like I'll be doin the last min check for tix when the concert rolls around, cuz I'm not findin any I like! We actually got a hold of floors but Meen pointed out that since it was general admission, it'd basically be a mosh pit of kids and that doesn't sound too enticing. I'd like to be close but not stomped on and elbowed in the head...by 6 foot tall 14 yr olds, haha!

There's Yorkfest today but I don't think I've ever gone to one in all these yrs, cuz I had class...or I just didn't want to :P Not too into whatever bands they have. Matt Good's there this time but meh. Besides, the World Cup final is tonight. Gooooo Canada! I think we'll hit a bar to watch it.

There's no class for this week so I have Thurs off :) Free days already, I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home