Thursday, April 29, 2004

Wow, I think someone put roofies in my drinks cuz they just about knocked me out...I didn't wake up til 1:30 in the afternoon today :P You can tell it's been a while since I've been able to have a drink. I'm not a lush dammit! I just can't take alcohol as well as others, it's the way I was made! I'm tryin to work on that tho ;) It's not that I'm an alky or I "need alcohol to have a good time" thing, it's just kinda shameful that I get pink in the face way quicker than everybody and thus, ppl can tell I've had a drink just by lookin at me. There's nuthin wrong with a lil tolerance right?

It's SO nice out today. Finally some good weather. And I mean, like summer-y weather without the nasty humidity or hardcore burnin sun. We shall be goin out tonight.

I just talked to Fish on Messenger...good to catch up a bit. I missed you! Crazy kid...it's packin up in Ktown then off to Montreal before comin home. I can't believe everybody's finally gonna be home cuz we're all done (well most of us :P). I just wanna hug everybody! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home