Thursday, April 29, 2004

LEAFS!! Whaaaaaaat! That's right, 4-1, booyah! See ppl, all it takes is a home game and some faith :) They were wicked tonight. We were like, come on, make it 5! Haha. Sweet. I high-fived Vick so hard that my ring flew off :P

We hit up Shoeless Joe's (after the 1st Shoeless AND a packed Jack Astor's). There were all these guys in Leafs jerseys in our section, I've never seen so many in 1 place not countin the ACC.

Some older guy obviously had some to drink cuz he was loud and nuts...when the game ended, the TV camera was on the players gettin off the ice and there was a somewhat chesty woman in a fitted top at the side wavin a flag. He was hootin and hollerin about the game and then he saw her and was like, look at THOSE!! LOL We were like OMG, it's like the man's never seen boobs before.

Good times. And now I'm off to pass out cuz I think those drinks are makin me sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home