Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well today actually wasn't too bad. Evan thought he had the opening shift with Kane but when we saw all 3 of us at the morning meeting, we were kinda confused, haha. I knew I was supposed to be there at 9 and Ev was convinced he had the shift so we checked the schedule. The dork read it wrong cuz his name is right above mine so he was about 3 hrs early, haha. He was like, I don't care, I'm already here, I'm leavin at 6! Richard's closin by himself! Haha

So I had Evan for the whole shift, which is fun cuz we really don't work all that much as we do talk and laugh and everythin else but store-related tasks.

AND since there were 2 other ppl in the dept, that meant I could take 10 mins to walk over to McD's and get myself breakfast! :) Mmmmm...Bacon & Egg McMuffin combo. So good. Then Ev took his turn and went to get food and we ate while on the floor. Pretty much only our dept can do that cuz our tills are in a closed-off kiosk type area and it hides our forbidden items and if we see customers or managers, we can walk around the corner cuz the little island in the middle blocks us, haha.

I think me and Al are supposed to do somethin tonight? No idea, will be callin her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home