Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wasaga Part 4

We were headin home but the security guy was still walkin around so we just kept goin and went to Ryan's chalet. He was tellin us all the stories about how he had to be security guy so he had to basically babysit these kids and had to stay up til 7 am drinkin with them til they finally went to sleep, haha. And it's like $50 a person per night, cheaper than the $70 we paid for our room. So we're like, fuck man...we're stayin here next time. He had a dog inside and he's like, he's huge but the sweetest dog ever...do you wanna meet him? Haha..NO! But he came out anyway. Then he went lookin in all the chalets' windows to see who was still up and he was all disappointed cuz they kept him up all night yesterday but now nobody's lights were on, haha. But he spotted some guys and he made this Scottish kid come outside. He was PURE WASTED but still able to stand and talk.

We bounced and were walkin home and I suddenly felt sick. I didn't understand, I was feelin fine til then and I had my Gravol pills back in the room so this shouldn't be happenin, haha. L's like, just throw up here on the street. I honestly was about to but I was like, no that's gross..I know how nasty it is to see puke on the ground so I didn't wanna do that...I'll save some dignity and go in the bathroom in the room :P And L had to piss badly too so she was already ahead unlockin the door and I was runnin to the room. Some guys outside their room were givin me a holla and I'm like, can't talk, goin to my room, gonna throw up! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home