Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wasaga Part 2

Sat night we hit The Dard, which is supposed to be THE nightclub there. Z103 was there so I found that funny. The Dard was fun but it was mad hot in there. Oh man, the ppl. The chick who was all about Britney Spears and kept tellin me to go request Toxic and touchin my hair and screamin that her and her friends were older than they looked..."I'm 30!! I'm 30!!" LOL I mean literally SCREAMING. The guy double-fisting the beers and also screamin his lungs out in a pitch higher than I could ever reach. It was WOOOOOOO!!! YEAAAAAAHH!! WOOOOOOO!!! every 3 secs. Somethin was seriously wrong with him. He blew out L's ears, haha.

I went to bed at 3 I think. The nuts in the other rooms were doin firecrackers at like 4:30 in the morning...and it was thundering...and some cat was meowing super loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home