Thursday, May 20, 2004

3 posts in 1 day...I must be really bored. I really dunno why I say things about stuff happenin with Fish cuz they never really happen anyway :P Turns out it was drinks and not dinner at Rocky Mountain so I did have some time to nap. Finally my dad came home and I took the car to the mall to pick up dye and Veet (bladeless razor, ooh!) before Fish called me to meet up with Mickey. Walmart didn't have my colour so I hit Shopper's who didn't have it either so I went up a Red and got some intense spicy red whatever it is. Dude, you can def see it! Before, you could pretty much only see the red in the sunlight but this one's redder than ever. Exxxxxcellent. Anyway, I was runnin late cuz I had to rinse all that shit out 3 times. Fish picked me up and we rolled over to Rocky. Apparently they do a big morph into a club on Wed nights (and only on Wed nights, err??) and I'm like, oh OK...but I figured they just opened up some space for dancin after 10 or whatever, like other bars. We got there and there were so many ppl outside waitin. I wasn't expectin a friggin longass LINE, it's a restaurant for god's sake. But I wanted to see Mickey and Fish told him we'd be there but neither had eachother's cell numbers, smart. I was like, I don't believe this shit...what is this, downtown? If I wanted to stand in line for half an hr, I'd go to an actual club, haha. Ridiculous. Fish is like, OK we'll wait a bit and see if it moves at all...these kids hafta be at school tomorrow so they can't wait TOO long, haha. Well, Fish is very very impatient and just couldn't take it so we jetted. We're like, ah we'll talk to him tomorrow...he's probably wasted with Justin and won't even notice, and at least we came! :P So I was out for about 20 mins, not even, haha.

Wasn't that RIVETING?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home