Thursday, May 06, 2004

Note to anyone who doesn't know: if you tell L to shoot a bubble tea ball out of a straw into a glass, she will. And she might spray a lil watermelon milk at ya too LOL "IT'S ALL VICK'S FAULT!" ;) Happy bday G...*spit*

I'm so tired from walkin the mall for hrs. I got another bra but absolutely nuthin for a mother's day present. Or anythin to wear for G's thing tomorrow. And she now has the same underwear as me, haha. Never mind. OMG if it wasn't funny enough that L and G wore similar outfits last night, they did it again today. They just picked me up and I was sittin in the back lookin at L and she had a denim jacket on. I looked at G and she was wearin one too. I'm thinkin, no way they did it again...cuz they tend to end up wearin the same clothes. I looked at L's beige pants and looked over and saw G's beige pants. I'm like, are you guys wearin the same thing?? They both yelled at the same time...L's like, I KNOW!! I came out and saw her and was like, dammit Gina! LOL It was pretty much identical but L wasn't about to go home and change. They woulda looked kinda lame goin around the mall like they had planned it so L had to take her jacket off, haha. You know you're spendin too much time with someone when.....:P Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home