Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I'm a bit cranky right now...partly cuz I burned my finger on the freakin iron (not doin my own clothes, mind you), partly cuz my internet's bein stupid and I still can't get into my email after 2 days. But mostly cuz THE LEAFS ARE OUT! :'( That really sucks balls.

K so the day was goin good...went to the mall to get presents for G and my bro, bought me some bras and underwear, whathaveyou...it was a productive Tues. No JJ or movies but decided to go watch the game. Fish was downtown and Vick was watchin at home so I called Lionel. So we went to BP with L. We bumped into P there. I haven't seen Lionel in so long so it was good times. And then the game wasn't lookin good at 2-0 but my lovely Leafs tied it up and everyone in the place went CRAZY. Then fuckin Roenick went and scored in overtime. I hate lookin at his face. Him and nasty Handzus. Aw man, everybody was so sad. We left all bummed out. What're we gonna watch now? :P No more hockey nights. I just hope Tampa KILLS Philly and Calgary wins the Cup. Cuz Tampa Bay can't win a hockey championship, that's like a team from Alaska winnin a beach volleyball tournament.

*Sigh* Anyhow...my bro liked his presents. I got him 2 tops from Old Navy. I went thru the whole mall goin, if I was a boy, would I like this? Haha. We all know the kid can't dress decent unless we get him somethin coolio. And he certainly won't go shoppin for himself. And now my mom tells me that he wants a cell phone and as a trial run, he's gonna have it for a month just to show that he doesn't need one. And he doesn't. He doesn't go anywhere except for school and when he's not there, he's home. And who would he possibly call? The same dorks he sees all day at school. The few times he's out doin who knows what, he's already with the same ppl. WTF does he need a cell for? Cuz he wants to be cool. Geez...I know it was his bday yesterday and I love him like you're supposed to love family, but he's just gay sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home