Thursday, May 13, 2004

I think Blogger's finally gettin its shit together cuz it's all workin so far. Don't you like my pretty new colours? Well I coulda sworn I had some pink and purple in there on the other comp but meh. I just may or may not be seein things.

It's the middle of the night and I am sweatingggg in this heat. This is pretty much when I really don't like havin such a warm body temperature.

I went to G's house to get to all those damn emails. I come back right now and already I have 2 new ones. Dammit, I just cleaned you!

We went to Rogers to see if there was anythin worth renting and then Shopper's to get my sister a Fudgesicle :P And G some lipgloss. Anyways....I love drivin around at night, with some breeze, it's nice out but no sun or humidity, it's dope. G's really into my moonroof...she wanted to stand up and stick her head thru it like she was ridin in a limo or somethin, haha.

Evanescence is gonna do a show in July, tix go on sale Fri. I'm not really into rock/alternative/whathaveyou but I'm there! If I get decent seats, this'll be my first rock concert...gonna be devirginized! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home