Saturday, May 15, 2004

Haha, so we didn't go to that party. My paper airplane still rocks! Fish is such a dork...ahhh I've missed it so. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that all of my friends are Librans. Make a fuckin decision! :P So Fish didn't wanna drive downtown anymore, (gas IS high these days...89?? WTF) etc etc so we rode. Went to Fox & Fiddle, Main St, Milestone's, and then BP cuz I got hungry. The time flew cuz I didn't even realize when it got to 2:00. I got my last drink late so I had to down that sucker. I really felt like I was gonna hurl, haha but I didn't. Someone got a good night's sleep! I went to bed and that was it, gone in no time. And we're goin to Madison Ave tonight, I'm so excited :) I've never been and even tho Fish has been a buncha times, we're still gonna get lost in there, haha. The Maddy's SO big, it's a pub that used to be an actual house so it's like 3 floors and 20 rooms or somethin. We'll be like, I dunno I dunno! Where am I?? LOL Add some booze to that and we'll have some GOOD times, haha ;)

Oh yeah...I broke. I had my 1st cig in about 6 months a few days ago. I know, I know, I don't wanna hear it! :P I was with Lionel! In the car! They were there! You know how it is, haha.

Today's weather is so much better. It's a lot breezier and kinda on the chilly side but it beats that nasty heat shit for sure. I can sit here and not be bitchin how uncomfortable I am.

I should be jettin, I'm goin over to check out Fish's new room and about 4 yrs worth of Ktown pix, haha. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home