Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Every time I take P out, it's always fun times. She's crazy. We've made a kinda pact that we'd go out on alternating days each week to do ridiculousness. We went out today so next week it'll be Wed. "Who gets drunk on a Monday?...Who goes OUT on a Monday??" LOL

She wanted to experience the tapioca balls so we went to bubble tea. We were rummaging thru eachother's purses and she saw my cig and lighter and we somehow got on the topic of cigars. She's like, I wanna be smokin somethin too! So off we went to get her one.

We hit a couple gas stations (who knew they sold them??) and we found some. The one she got came in some protective case thing so it looked like a super tampon. Then we needed a place to smoke...Midnite Oil :)

We smoked, played pool, had a drink. Shit, cigars are intense. P was sittin there like she was nicely gettin stoned. It was just about the same thing. And I drove us home slightly buzzed, haha. Don't worry, I know better than to drink and drive...I wasn't like, intoxicated. It was just the pink in the face thing, you know the drill. I mean, I got home not even half an hr ago and my writing's fine, heh :P

Damn, I have so many things to pay for just this week: the long weekend, Wonderland, concert tix (P said she'd go with me! This is why I love her :D). Plus Vick's bday comin up. My credit card's gonna take a beating :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home