Friday, May 02, 2003

This is kinda sad, bein home on a Fri night...everybody's tired or doin other stuff and leavin for school again the next day. I guess I always gotta be doin somethin otherwise I start to get bored. And when I start feelin tired, I make myself go out and do somethin heehee. But Wed was good, for a day of not really goin anywhere. Went to G's to watch some movies. Deuces Wild was good, I don't even know wtf the movie was we were watchin after...boring straight-to-video stuff. Then swung by Fish's cuz Meen said they were all doin somethin that night. I hadn't seen her in like a yr cuz she likes to drop into town without tellin anyone and bein home for weeks at a time then jettin back for again. But Meen had left by the time I got there so it was just her and Chris and J but it was good times talkin and catchin up to like 3 in the morning. They're goin back to school again tomorrow so that sucks. They should be back for weekends tho, yay.
Oh mama went SHOPPIN today! :D I blew all my money but that's OK cuz I finally got the shit I wanted. They had a green shirt that said Minty Fresh on it...no fuckin way!! LOL What're the freakin odds?? So ya know I HAD to get it. I was like, I dunno if I can pull off wearin green but it was too sweet to pass up LOL Got jeans and new shades too...finally. Wooo! This totally made my day. You can tell I've missed shoppin for myself :P I can actually save up my chedda since Michelle Branch cancelled her show this month cuz of the damn SARS shit. At least I didn't already buy my tix :P 50 Cent and Jay-Z are doin a show and I wasn't all THAT hyped about it esp cuz of the price but I wanna go now cuz of the openers too. Toooo many concerts! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home