Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Do I even have to say anythin about the Leafs? That game was digusting, they played like shit. Goddammit I can't believe they're out. Dammit dammit! *cries* 1st friggin round, it's so wrong. They were supposed to go on so we can hit the sports bars and watch them kick ass all the way. Fuck. I was pissed yesterday and now I'm gonna be funked down til the playoffs are over.
That plus the blowout I had with the moms. Holy shit, I was losin it on her...and I had the fuckin right to be! So friggin rude ass. Some ppl just need to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Psychoooo beeeeyaaaaatch. Whatever, gimme a day and I put that shit behind me. You piss me off, you got a min to get the fuck out my face or else you best find someone to hold me back I'm tellin you or wish that I don't see your damn mug til the next day. GRRRR yes anger issues! No actually I don't, I keep it well in check...maybe that's why I'm goin all wack, losin my mind cuz I don't go out and beat ppl down LOL *sigh* In other words, not all that great a day yesterday but it's alright. I plan to make up the tragedy that was Tues by wildin out the resta the week....sweeeet. Me and L were like, dammit there is no flippin alcohol in the house! I need a fuckin drink! LOL
I need to go shoppin. Get some jeans, maybe a hat, some new sunglasses after I busted mine from that time we went snowboardin. Ugh, suppose I should get me that job for the summer. Or even better a rich bf LOL Not even a bf, just a dude who won't mind gettin me nice stuff. If they're cool with it, that makes it OK! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home