Friday, October 01, 2004

I just remembered there's still English Toffee Cappuccino on the side window of my car. Friggin L spilled it on there somehow :P

OK these next 3 days should be a lifter. I think we're goin to a club tonight. Jay wants to see a movie on the weekend. I got another invite to Havana for Sat so maybe we can hit there. And there's the last Jay games of the season against the Yanks for $2! Meg wanted me to come down to London but...can't doooooo itttttt, haha. Yeah I'm talkin about you in my blog!

Chris emailed everybody about goin to lunch on the 9th cuz Jason's comin back from India and it'll be the only weekend he'll be home before movin to Texas. I'm so excited! Esp since Mickey will try to fly in from Chicago and Jay's comin up too. Which reminds me to talk to him about London ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home