Thursday, September 30, 2004

I just got home from bein out with L and Jay (the army guy). OK his name is Jason...strange cuz I have friends named Jay and Jason so they can all be J, Jay, Jase, or Jason :P

So L was there cuz I didn't want it to be a 'date' or whatever, haha. Nah, I was gonna hang out with L today anyway. We met up at Jack Astor's for drinks...he got L a Prairie Fire. We had no idea what that was but Jay and the bartender were in on it. So if anybody doesn't know, it's vodka and tabasco sauce! Brutal. L's face and her burnin lips was the funniest thing ever. She's like, I hate you, I hate you LOL And she was 'drunk' for the rest of the night, haha.

Then we went to Q's for pool and foosball. Nobody beats me when it counts! Q's is MY house! Haha. And L went insane...she's not allowed to have a single shot again :P

It was fun. I'm glad Jay didn't try anythin tho, haha. Cuz it's just better if we're hangin out friends-like than tryin to hook up. Otherwise, we'd hafta have the talk, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home