Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I just copped a floor ticket to the Avril concert! YAAA!! The Ticketmaster site is somehow finally workin on my computer and although it's only givin crappy 300s, I tried for a single and it gave me a floor :) Meen can get a ticket later and if worse comes to worse, I'll get her in too. So I'm goin to Avril! Now to work on Yellowcard since they're comin 2 days before Av. Speakin of...

I downloaded their entire Ocean Avenue album and I gotta say I like it. I don't usually like punk/rock but hey, I love "Ocean Avenue" and "Only One". I even got a few songs from their older albums, the song from the Spiderman 2 soundtrack and even a cover of Michelle Branch's "Everywhere". So I burned them all into a fat ass, phat ass 80 min ultra-CD, haha. I'm sorry...but it's free and it's there :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home