Friday, September 24, 2004

I dunno why but yesterday's class just drained me. I almost fell asleep in my clothes last night. It was pretty cool tho, we watched a decent Canadian movie that has some indie following and the filmmaker was there to talk after. He starred in it too and I didn't realize this til the film was over. He made it like 10 yrs ago and I thought the guy on the screen looked like him but diff enough that it could possibly just be another guy who looked like him :P OK so it was him.

I bought the course reading. I personally don't think it's all that mandatory for the work that we're gonna hafta hand in but I figured it'll at least gimme somethin to read and I can tell myself I've been good about my hw.

Holy crap, I missed the finale of Amazing Race on Tues and I normally catch the rerun on Sun but it's like impossible not to find out who won! I've been goin on 3 days now tryin not to hear or read about who won and I'm convinced someone will ruin it for me. I had to turn off the radio when I heard the DJs talkin about it and skim the paper cautiously in case they recap it and I was this close to seein it when I was flippin channels and landed on some entertainment program. I'm avoidin it like the plague.

Damn Fish, callin me at 11 am when everyone should know better! Well we're goin to a house party thrown by some girl from hs. Well she's Fish's friend but I knew her a bit too. There's gonna be like 50 ppl there. And their friends. That's CRAZY cuz I honestly don't know where they're all gonna go. And there's dinner food and alcohol provided. WHAT??? That's it, I really can't do this no drinkin thing anymore cuz clearly it's just not meant to be. You can say I'm bein tested but come on, this is ridiculous. I'm gonna drink come bday and New Yr's time so might as well just eff it :P Shit, this'll be a rager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home