Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day off before the madness begins...and that would be crunch time for Christmas. The new new holiday hrs start tomorrow, which means I get up at 6 fuckin 30. That's disgusting. If you need to go shoppin at 8 am, you have problems. I'm sure Christmas is all about forcin yourself to go to the stores to buy presents before work or school cuz you don't have any time otherwise. Just don't get yourself into that shit!

My Loser Weekend didn't turn out so loser-ish tho. Sat night I met up with L and Deb at Shoeless Joe's to catch the Leafs game. And I had some wicked Caramel Cheesecake :) Weird coincidence, Richie was there too with some of his crew. We watched as his friend gave him some drunken lovin, some classic "I love you, man!" as he wouldn't let go from a hug, haha. Then we went to good ol' Timmy's.

Sun's shift was pretty wicked tho. It was up there with one of the most profitable days ever. I should def start workin more Sundays :P Or it was probably cuz of the holiday rush.

The rest of the week was straight-forward. Except Mon morning was another one of the shifts where I truly goin to lose it and freak on somebody. It was absolutely ridiculous and that new guy was absolutely useless.

Ev had an overlapping shift so when I was done, he took a break and we took a trip to the beer store, haha. He owed Kane for bein a good reference for his new job so he promised him a 2-4. Went to Harvey's for Ev to get some lunch, brought it back to work in the lunch room, and chilled a bit til he went back to the floor, then I bounced. Work truly is like home away from home.

Yesterday was sweet tho. I got no PSP whatsoever all day but I made enough money halfway into my shift that I could've gone home at 1, haha. Too bad we're not allowed to leave hrs early so balls to that.

Lookin forward to this weekend tho...Kimmy's bday jam (another Shuffle party) and Sat off!

For now, I gotta get used to opening at 7:30 am for a few days. Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home