Monday, May 31, 2004

He's in the books, haha! Aaron called me yesterday (the boy is quick!) and wanted to know if I wanted to do somethin. I said that I was probably gonna be chillin on Main St. at 7-8. He said he had a hockey game at 7 but he'd call me after that. Me, L, and Vick went to Second Cup at around 9ish and he said he'd meet us there...and probably bringin all this friends from the game.

I dunno what took so long but Second Cup was about to close and we had to bounce. We were walkin to the car and saw a buncha guys playin road hockey in the parkin lot. Didn't think nuthin of it cuz there's always guys playin hockey somewhere. Turns out they were from his team :P THEN the late bastard showed up, haha. So we all rolled to Jack Astor's for drinks.

His buddies jetted and we went to Stixx but they were closed so we headed back to Q's again. Where I kicked his BUTT :D Oh this is the 'oh lordy' part...gettin the ask out. I really don't get it, I don't, haha. He asked if I wanted to see a movie the next day. He's callin me after he gets off work. We'll see how this turns out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home