Sunday, May 30, 2004

Gotta love Q's. Me and L went last night (tried the stir-stick trick but it wasn't workin for me, haha) and some dudes wanted to play foosball with us. Can I add that I totally hurt my finger again, even worse this time? It's bruised so bad from the hardcore windmilling that it's like, BLACK :P I'll scan my hand and put it up here to show ya, haha. I really need to stop playin so intense. Anyway, so we played some more pool and there were all these ppl up in there who all knew eachother so it was hs family all over again. AND turns out, the guy who asked us to play used to go to hs with us cuz he suddenly recognized L. But we had no clue who he was cuz we didn't remember him at all :P He said his name was Aaron but the name and face didn't ring a bell. Which is really weird cuz I've seen every person who went to hs the same time as me at least a few times at school. Well he asked for my number to hang out or whatever. I went home and checked my yrbooks, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home