Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've been so tired these days. Havin a day off from work today feels damn nice. I was thinkin of switchin my Sat 4-9 shift with Evan for his today so I can take Sat off to go to Wonderland cuz I haven't been at all this yr. But then I realized that everybody in Comm is workin Sat so that wouldn't really work :P I figured it'd be perfect: work Fri 9-4, go out Fri night, be able to be out late/get a bit tipsy, and be OK cuz I'd either have my original shift and start at 4 in the afternoon or have the entire day off to hit Wonderland. Ev says I should just call in sick on Sat, haha. I just might.

So Montreal! RIDICIULOUS!! I love Montreal :) Those 4 days were wicked. It was a whole long weekend/road trip/bachelorette epic.

But I'll get into that later.

I can't believe it's Sept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home